Farm Journal proudly announces we’re dedicating an entire week to dairy. It’s going to be an action-packed virtual experience! We’re calling it Dairy Week, and it’s coming to you in a virtual format from Sept. 28 through Oct. 3!
Here are five reasons why YOU need to attend:
1. Virtual programming: Dairy Week celebrations will include daily dairy features on “AgriTalk,” Farm Journal Live, “AgDay” and “U.S. Farm Report,” with special guests including Olympian Katie Ledecky and a chef inside the Taco Bell kitchen.
You’ll also find daily Q&As with farmers, veterinarians, nutritionists and market analysts as well as celebrations of World Dairy Expo.
Dairy Week will also feature these free webinars:
Salmonella: A Look at Prevalence, Prevention & Treatment Protocols on Tues., Sept. 29, at 1 p.m. CDT, brought to you by Dairy Herd Management and Bovine Veterinarian. The increasing prevalence of Salmonella, particularly Salmonella Dublin, in dairy and beef operations is a challenge to dairymen and ranchers, and veterinarians are increasingly stepping up to proactively address this infection. Join us for an interactive, virtual discussion featuring bovine veterinarians Dr. Kayla Clark and Dr. Kent Fenton, who will discuss what they are doing to address Salmonella with their clients through the use of education, diagnostics, treatment and control measures. This program has been approved for one hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
As milk futures trend higher, can the momentum last? Our Markets webinar will look at the price trends and what it will take to push prices higher into the fall and winter months. The discussion takes place Wed., Sept. 30, at 1 p.m., brought to you by Dairy Herd Management & “U.S. Farm Report.”
2. Easily Accessible: Since it is online, you are not limited by geography or time restraints. That’s right – No flights need to be booked, no reservations need to be made and no “Are we there yets” from the kids! This type of programming is more convenient in every way!
3. On-Demand Learning: Even though the virtual event spans over a week, you can learn at your own pace. Log on at certain times to hear your favorite speakers, and then you can revisit other topics when you have the time!
4. Direct Access to Exhibitors: A virtual showroom will provide you an opportunity to network with experts from 18 companies. They are each prepared to provide you with information about their latest products and their solutions to the problems you’re undoubtedly facing this year. Whether you’re looking for expertise, information or just want to see what’s new in the industry, a stop in the showroom is a must.
5. It’s Free: We didn’t want to throw a party that you had to pay for! To access all of these informational sessions, you simply have to register. Let the celebration begin!