Veterinarians have a unique opportunity to gain practical, usable information and solutions to every day challenges at the second annual Vet Leader One Day event. Scheduled for June 22, 2018, in Great Bend, Kan., the program headliners include veterinarians Nels Lindberg, Dan Thomson, Ty Brunswig and Tom Schwartz.
Of special note are these presentations:
- The Vet Owner Vet Associate Tug of War / Bridging Divided Generations - Dr. Nels Lindberg and Dr. Ty Brunswig
- Veterinary Finance / Most Common Business Mistakes - Dr. Tom Schwartz
- Veterinary Recruitment - Dr. Dan Thomson
- 10 Ways to Suck on Social Media - Rachel Mawhirter & Josh Blankenship
- Business Acquisition & Negotiation - Jason Mayers, CPA
- Breaking Business Barriers Through Contagious Culture & Teamwork - Dr. Nels Lindberg
- Open Discussion on Entrepreneurial Challenges - Panel Discussion
The event will be at the Best Western Angus Inn, Great Bend.
Attendees are encouraged to use the breaks to visit with peers and show exhibitors to network with other visionary leaders..
For more information, event schedule and reservations, go to: https://www.drnels.com/events