A dairy genomics workshop will be held October 2, 2018 in Madison, Wis. A collaborative team of extension professionals will guide discussion.
- Genomics, fertility and health: Research update
- J. Dalton, University of Idaho
- G Schuenemann, The Ohio State University
- Where do we go from here?
- D. Moore, Washington State University
Dairy producers and managers, veterinarians, allied industry and extension faculty are encouraged to attend.
The workshop is free and will be held from 7 pm to 8:30 pm at the Wyndham Garden Hotel Madison. To RSVP, please contact Joe Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 459-6365.