Farm Journal invites you to join farmers from across America at this free event at #FJFieldDays, a virtual extravaganza.
During Farm Journal Field Days, which takes place from August 25-27, we're giving you access to nearly 100 sessions of live and on-demand learning, networking and discussion. You will receive exclusive insights into trends affecting the industry right now as well as the opportunity to schedule 1:1 virtual meetings with suppliers and sponsors.
We have created an agenda that reflects your changing needs and gives you actionable steps to keep your farming operation efficient and successful. Some topics include:
- Find out the 411 on planting soybeans early
- Learn how to give your soil a physical exam
- Understand how to match hybrid characteristics with your fields
- Gain control of weeds in the face of regulatory changes
- Craft your pre-harvest grain marketing plan
- Take a behind the scenes look at Blue Diamond Farming Company in Jesup, Iowa, and Newcomer Farms in Bryan, Ohio
Safe and free to attend, this must-see virtual event will be delivered wherever you are and include opportunities to receive an event "swag bag" and entry to our virtual #FarmON Benefit Concert , headlined by Grammy-nominated and ACM award-winning country artist Lee Brice, with proceeds going to the National 4-H Council’s FOURWARD Fund.