Throughout July and August, GlobalVetLINK (GVL®) hosted a series of “VFD Survival Strategy” webinars for the industry. The recordings of those webinars are now available to watch on the company’s website or YouTube channel.
Each VFD Survival webinar focused on a specific segment of the industry – veterinarians, feed distributors, and swine, beef, dairy, poultry or aquaculture producers – with key VFD information for each audience.
The webinar series provides industry members with VFD transition and compliance information from a variety of industry experts and veterinarians. To watch the webinars, follow the links below.
VFD Survival Strategy Webinar Series
· Veterinarian VFD Survival Strategy, with presenters Tyler Holck, DVM, MS, MBA, Feed His People LLC, GlobalVetLINK and David Nolan, DVM, Huvepharma
· Feed Mill VFD Survival Strategy, with presenters Phil Lawler, Principal, PDT Consultants, GlobalVetLINK
· Swine Production VFD Survival Strategy, with presenters Chris Rademacher, DVM, Iowa State University and Ron Kaptur, DVM, Pharmgate Animal Health
· Beef Production VFD Survival Strategy, with presenters Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Kansas State University and Doug Hufstedler, PhD, PAS, Elanco
· Dairy Production VFD Survival Strategy, with presenters Pat Gorden, DVM, Iowa State University and David Prentice, DVM, MS, Elanco Animal Health
· Poultry Production VFD Survival Strategy, with presenters Steven Clark, DVM, Devenish Nutrition LLC and John W. Hallberg, DVM, PhD, Zoetis
· Aquaculture Production VFD Survival Strategy, with presenter Tim Kniffen, DVM, MS, Merck Animal Health
To learn more about the webinar series and find links to the recorded VFD webinars, visit www.globalvetlink.com/vfdsurvivalwebinars.GlobalVetLINK will be hosting additional VFD webinars over the next few months as the industry prepare for expanded VFDs on January 1st. Visit globalvetlink.com for details.