WHAT: Join Dr. Richard Murphy, research director at Alltech’s European Headquarters and Bioscience Center in Dunboyne, Ireland, as he examines the impact antibiotics have had and will continue to have on the agricultural industry during his presentation “The path of least resistance.” Five key questions Murphy will address during the webinar include:
- Why worry about antibiotic resistance?
- Where are we now with restrictions on antibiotics?
- What is the long-term outlook for antibiotic use in agriculture?
- What alternatives are there for antibiotics?
- What opportunities are there for my operation?
WHEN: Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 11 a.m. ET
WHERE: Register today for the live webinar through the Alltech website.
MORE: Murphy’s presentation will be followed by a live question and answer session.