Don Goodman, DVM, discusses how the Beard-Navasota Veterinary Hospital has learned to adapt to change to remain successful for its Texas clients.
Beard-Navasota Veterinary Hospital, Don Goodman, DVM
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring