The registration deadline has been extended for the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association annual conference, to be held April 1-3, 2014 at the Hyatt on Main in Green Bay, Wis.
“Only a few weeks away, dairy producers, calf and heifer raisers won’t want to miss this event,” says Vickie Franken, owner of City View Farms, near Sioux Center, Iowa and 2014 conference chair committee. “The response from dairy producers, calf and heifer raisers and industry for this upcoming conference has been overwhelming.”
Conference highlights will include:
- Unique speakers and a wide variety of industry experts to share research, expertise and advice on calf and heifer management.
- Both presentations and hands-on demonstrations and tours at some of the industry's best dairy calf and heifer facilities.
- An educational track specific for farm employees and staff.
- Networking with other producers and industry leaders.
- Calf and heifer-specific trade show.
- Keynote speaker, Donald Driver - NFL superstar, Dancing with the Stars Champion and author.
- Reception at Lambeau Field and optional behind-the-scenes tour.
- Heifer raisers, dairy producers, veterinarians, nutritionists and anyone with a vested interest in raising calves is invited to attend the upcoming conference.
Register today! The pre-registration deadline has been extended to Monday, March 31.
Register by visiting calfandheifer.org or calling 855-400-DCHA (3242). Sponsorship opportunities are also available for this can't miss event.
For the complete conference agenda and brochure, click here.
The Dairy Calf and Heifer Association was founded in 1996 based on the mission to help dairy producers, calf managers and those professionally focused on the growth and management of dairy calves and heifers. With a national membership of producers, allied industries and research leaders, DCHA seeks to provide the industry’s standards for profitability, performance and leadership, serving as a catalyst to help members improve the vitality and viability of their individual efforts and that of their business.