Jennifer Saueressig, PhD, Overton Veterinary Services, Lexington, Neb., discusses managing beef cows on cornstalks this fall including supplementation strategies.
Tips for grazing corn stalks this fall (video)
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Timing and method is everything for dehorning and castration
- Amino acid being studied to help breed cows during drought
- Herd health: Making a case for case definitions
- Activity and rumination monitors enhance excellent genetics
- Caution: Prussic acid poisoning can be a problem during grazing