Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains how he encourages his clients to fecal test their cattle in the fall.
Fecal testing cattle in the fall
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies