Along with running Rabbit Creek Angus ranch, George Seidel is well known for his research in bovine reproduction at Colorado State University. On this spring’s branding day at the ranch, he outlines some of his work in estrus synchronization and how he uses his herd in CSU experiments.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts costs by up to 75 percent
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research