March 30, 2013: Vote! Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame
Today's newsletter looked at the Cattle Producers Veterinarian Hall of Farm, Colorado tail docking and an online course looking at pharmaceutical use in cattle. FULL STORY »
March 23, 2013: Bovine Vet Week-in-Review | Baby heifers — which do we keep?
Today's newsletter looked at when to determine which baby heifers to keep, looking at hypothermia and smart phones help track animal diseases across the world. FULL STORY »
February 9, 2013: DocTalk partners with Bovine Veterinarian, Drovers/CattleNetwork
Today's newsletter looks at a DocTalk partnership with Bovine Veterinarian and Drovers CattleNetwork, a look at the ropey milk test and Dr. K. Larry Smith honored with mastitis award. FULL STORY »
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability