May 11, 2013: A frank discussion in Fort Collins, Rename FMD?
A frank discussion in Fort Collins, Nominate influential veterinarians, Rename FMD? FULL STORY »
May 3, 2013: Environment’s role in pathogen populations
Environment’s role in pathogen populations, Glass walls at the packing plant, Parasitologist responds to FDA report FULL STORY »
March 30, 2013: Vote! Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame
Today's newsletter looked at the Cattle Producers Veterinarian Hall of Farm, Colorado tail docking and an online course looking at pharmaceutical use in cattle. FULL STORY »
March 23, 2013: Bovine Vet Week-in-Review | Baby heifers — which do we keep?
Today's newsletter looked at when to determine which baby heifers to keep, looking at hypothermia and smart phones help track animal diseases across the world. FULL STORY »
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts costs by up to 75 percent
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research