Purdue University veterinarian Mark Hilton believes nutritional consulting with cow-calf clients offers an excellent opportunity for veterinarians to expand their services and enhance their clients’ profits. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference, he outlined the potential benefits.
The veterinarian’s role in nutritional consulting
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Dr. Noffsinger and the Whisper stethoscope
- Dow and Elanco join forces to increase meat and milk production