Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
The precautionary principle
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Dr. Noffsinger and the Whisper stethoscope
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- FDA offers resources on conditional drug approvals