At the World Dairy Expo, Juan Tricarico, PhD, with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, discusses the “Cow of the Future” project, and the veterinarian’s role in the program, which focuses on measuring, maintaining and promoting long-term sustainability in dairy production.
The cow of the future
- New grant funds study of dairy productivity and fertility
- BCF Technology launches 2014 student competition
- PAACO schedules auditor training in Nebraska
- Mixed start for 2014 ag trade
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- 86th annual Western Veterinary Conference concludes in Las Vegas