At the recent Animal Disease Traceability forum in Denver, Kaylen Henry with GlobalVetLINK describes how the new ADT rule emphasizes use of Interstate Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (ICVI) for interstate shipment of several classes of cattle, and how electronic filing of ICVI documents can help streamline the process.
Streamlining the ADT process
- Celebrate the Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame
- Coming to AABP this week? Don’t forget these things!
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Timing and method is everything for dehorning and castration
- Amino acid being studied to help breed cows during drought