At the recent Animal Disease Traceability forum in Denver, Kaylen Henry with GlobalVetLINK describes how the new ADT rule emphasizes use of Interstate Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (ICVI) for interstate shipment of several classes of cattle, and how electronic filing of ICVI documents can help streamline the process.
Streamlining the ADT process
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability