At the recent Animal Disease Traceability forum in Denver, Kaylen Henry with GlobalVetLINK describes how the new ADT rule emphasizes use of Interstate Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (ICVI) for interstate shipment of several classes of cattle, and how electronic filing of ICVI documents can help streamline the process.
Streamlining the ADT process
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows