University of Tennessee veterinarians David E Anderson, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVS and Marc Caldwell, DVM, Dipl. ACVIM, discuss spring calving and when to assist in the process.
Spring calving: When to seek help
- Arizona plans innovative DVM program
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- Potential role of wildlife in BVDV transmission