During the recent Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Forum, Chuck Adami, President and CEO, Equity Livestock Sales Association, discussed the need for uniform ADT standards among states and the value of the Interstate Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for ensuring health of shipped cattle and providing traceability. Equity operates 11 livestock auction markets in Wisconsin.
Seeking clarity in disease traceability
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards