During the recent Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Forum, Chuck Adami, President and CEO, Equity Livestock Sales Association, discussed the need for uniform ADT standards among states and the value of the Interstate Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for ensuring health of shipped cattle and providing traceability. Equity operates 11 livestock auction markets in Wisconsin.
Seeking clarity in disease traceability
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- 86th annual Western Veterinary Conference concludes in Las Vegas
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- AMI to dietary committee – stick to nutrition
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves