Dr. David Anderson, Large Animal Department Head at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine talks with Dr. Marc Caldwell about grass tetany.
Prepare for grass tetany
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- GlobalVetLINK acquires proven veterinary diagnostic software
- NMC proceedings available to members