At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians about their oddest or funniest work experiences, with some interesting results.
Part 1: Follies, foibles and fun in veterinary practice
- Fresh cow health among top 10 keys for dairy financial success
- Cull cows: Profit center or economic drain
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Online training provides continuing education for veterinarians
- High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213