GrowSafe has become known for developing systems for measuring individual feed intake and feed efficiency in cattle. Now, co-CEO Alison Sunstrum explains, the company uses similar technology to monitor animal behavior, along with feed and water intake, to identify sick cattle earlier than other conventional diagnostic tools.
Monitoring behavior, performance and health
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows
- In disease outbreak management, flexibility can save lives, money