Consumer preferences and the value of cattle add to the importance of Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) certification and adherence to BQA guidelines. John Paterson, PhD, director of producer education at NCBA, outlines current trends and accomplishments of the BQA program.
Maintain momentum for BQA
- Arizona plans innovative DVM program
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- Potential role of wildlife in BVDV transmission