Warren Weibert, owner of Decatur County Feed Yard in Oberlin, Kan., describes how ranchers have used individual performance and carcass data, supplied by the feedyard, to refine their genetic selection. Ranchers have seen significant progress in building more efficient cow herds while improving growth, grade and profitability in their calves
Linking the feedlot, ranch and seedstock supplier
- Four considerations for choosing the best electrolyte
- Pharmacologist takes leadership role at UF veterinary college
- Dr. Tom Noffsinger to teach ISU low-stress handling clinic
- What does the reporting mandate for SECD mean?
- Disease update: Vesicular stomatitis
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled