Although it is commonly known as “high-altitude disease,” bovine pulmonary hypertension (BPH) can occur in cattle at lower elevations. Joe Neary MA, MS, VetMB, has focused much of his research on BPH and outlines some of the latest thinking on factors involved in the condition.
High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies