Although it is commonly known as “high-altitude disease,” bovine pulmonary hypertension (BPH) can occur in cattle at lower elevations. Joe Neary MA, MS, VetMB, has focused much of his research on BPH and outlines some of the latest thinking on factors involved in the condition.
High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- Potential role of wildlife in BVDV transmission
- Free BQA certification