DRAXXIN (tulathromycin) Injectable Solution gives peace of mind to the Karges family at Triple Heart Ranch near Wanette, Okla. It provides long-lasting treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease (BRD). That means fewer re-pulls, re-treats, chronics and mortalities. It means managing cattle better — and having more time to spend together.
Healthy calves and happiness go hand in hand
- Arizona plans innovative DVM program
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- Potential role of wildlife in BVDV transmission