DRAXXIN (tulathromycin) Injectable Solution gives peace of mind to the Karges family at Triple Heart Ranch near Wanette, Okla. It provides long-lasting treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease (BRD). That means fewer re-pulls, re-treats, chronics and mortalities. It means managing cattle better — and having more time to spend together.
Healthy calves and happiness go hand in hand
- Vaccination: A viable but complex option
- Putting the brakes on bacteria growth in colostrum
- Zoetis brings on-farm diagnostic tests to dairies in China
- Genetics, environment influence cattle hair shedding
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics