DRAXXIN (tulathromycin) Injectable Solution gives peace of mind to the Karges family at Triple Heart Ranch near Wanette, Okla. It provides long-lasting treatment and control of bovine respiratory disease (BRD). That means fewer re-pulls, re-treats, chronics and mortalities. It means managing cattle better — and having more time to spend together.
Healthy calves and happiness go hand in hand
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows