During last week’s Trichomoniasis Forum, Jeff Baxter, senior product manager for ThermoFisher Scientific discusses the need to develop more uniform standards for sampling and diagnostics, and also to harmonize state regulations regarding trichomoniasis testing.
Harmonizing trich standards
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Dr. Noffsinger and the Whisper stethoscope
- Dow and Elanco join forces to increase meat and milk production