During last week’s Trichomoniasis Forum, Jeff Baxter, senior product manager for ThermoFisher Scientific discusses the need to develop more uniform standards for sampling and diagnostics, and also to harmonize state regulations regarding trichomoniasis testing.
Harmonizing trich standards
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows
- In disease outbreak management, flexibility can save lives, money
- Calves with Sam: Use caution when reading research results