U.S. consumer demand for ground beef continues to grow, and an industry focused on producing high-quality steaks might need to adjust, according to a new study from Rabo Agrifinance. Rabobank cattle economist Don Close discusses the study during the NCBA trade show last week in Nashville. Read more about the study here.
- Vaccination: A viable but complex option
- Putting the brakes on bacteria growth in colostrum
- Zoetis brings on-farm diagnostic tests to dairies in China
- Genetics, environment influence cattle hair shedding
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics