U.S. consumer demand for ground beef continues to grow, and an industry focused on producing high-quality steaks might need to adjust, according to a new study from Rabo Agrifinance. Rabobank cattle economist Don Close discusses the study during the NCBA trade show last week in Nashville. Read more about the study here.
- 19th Annual ABVP Symposium features bovine specialists
- Understanding beef-cattle lameness takes knowing where to look
- Commentary: Honoring service in cattle feeding
- Protecting the value of calves before weaning
- Canada announces new antimicrobial policies
- Voting begins for Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame