Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains how he encourages his clients to fecal test their cattle in the fall.
Fecal testing cattle in the fall
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows