Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains how he encourages his clients to fecal test their cattle in the fall.
Fecal testing cattle in the fall
- AABP releases dairy and beef lameness guidelines
- House committee passes Veterinary Mobility Bill
- Weather will dictate cattle trends this year
- 19th Annual ABVP Symposium features bovine specialists
- Understanding beef-cattle lameness takes knowing where to look
- Commentary: Honoring service in cattle feeding