Sid Thakur, MVS, PhD, with the College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University, outlines his research into pathogen populations, and antimicrobial resistance, at different livestock-production stages. He finds considerable changes in the types of pathogens present as animals move from farms, through markets and into slaughter facilities.
Environment’s role in pathogen populations
- Four considerations for choosing the best electrolyte
- Pharmacologist takes leadership role at UF veterinary college
- Dr. Tom Noffsinger to teach ISU low-stress handling clinic
- What does the reporting mandate for SECD mean?
- Disease update: Vesicular stomatitis
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled