A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. In 2012, the company launched a new veterinary diagnostics activity with the aim of developing solutions to combat animal diseases and zoonoses while contributing to the prudent use of antibiotics in veterinary medicine.
Discover bioMérieux veterinary diagnostic solution
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- GlobalVetLINK acquires proven veterinary diagnostic software
- NMC proceedings available to members