A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. In 2012, the company launched a new veterinary diagnostics activity with the aim of developing solutions to combat animal diseases and zoonoses while contributing to the prudent use of antibiotics in veterinary medicine.
Discover bioMérieux veterinary diagnostic solution
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards