Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains why he supplies his producers with a full box of needles instead of just what they might need, in order to help them maintain BQA principles when vaccinating cattle.
Change needles for good BQA
- K-State animal sciences faculty member honored
- Reducing stress at branding time
- USDA'S novel cell line identifies all FMD virus serotypes
- Bill would ease controlled substances law for veterinarians
- Cattle temperament, immunity and performance
- AVMA praises Senate bill to amend Controlled Substance Act