As radical groups have adopted the practice of sending operatives out to seek employment in agriculture, employers need to use due diligence in screening and hiring applicants. During the recent Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholders Summit, Washington, D.C. attorney Elliot Belilos outlined steps managers can take to avoid hiring individuals who intend to harm their businesses. For more information, read “Spies, saboteurs and job applications.”
Caution in hiring
- Four considerations for choosing the best electrolyte
- Pharmacologist takes leadership role at UF veterinary college
- Dr. Tom Noffsinger to teach ISU low-stress handling clinic
- What does the reporting mandate for SECD mean?
- Disease update: Vesicular stomatitis
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled