As radical groups have adopted the practice of sending operatives out to seek employment in agriculture, employers need to use due diligence in screening and hiring applicants. During the recent Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholders Summit, Washington, D.C. attorney Elliot Belilos outlined steps managers can take to avoid hiring individuals who intend to harm their businesses. For more information, read “Spies, saboteurs and job applications.”
Caution in hiring
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability