Why does dairy quality assurance matter? NCBA President-Elect Scott George discusses why dairy farmers should be aware that they are producing beef as well as milk.
Beef Quality Assurance on a dairy
- Four considerations for choosing the best electrolyte
- Pharmacologist takes leadership role at UF veterinary college
- Dr. Tom Noffsinger to teach ISU low-stress handling clinic
- What does the reporting mandate for SECD mean?
- Disease update: Vesicular stomatitis
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled