Why does dairy quality assurance matter? NCBA President-Elect Scott George discusses why dairy farmers should be aware that they are producing beef as well as milk.
Beef Quality Assurance on a dairy
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies