Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Dr. Noffsinger and the Whisper stethoscope
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production