Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- K-State animal sciences faculty member honored
- Reducing stress at branding time
- USDA'S novel cell line identifies all FMD virus serotypes
- Bill would ease controlled substances law for veterinarians
- Cattle temperament, immunity and performance
- AVMA praises Senate bill to amend Controlled Substance Act