At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability
- Bovine euthanasia guidelines available from AABP
- Minnesota Dairy Health Conference
- AABP bovine euthanasia guidelines available in English, Spanish
- 12th Annual Leading Dairy Producer Conference hosts 212 farms
- Article addresses efficacy of blood test for pregnancy detection