At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- Online training provides continuing education for veterinarians
- High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Tyson imposes animal welfare requirements on beef producers
- FDA issues guidance for judicious antimicrobial use
- Re-thinking Histophilus somni