The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has released its first-ever movie trailer, celebrating the organization’s 150th anniversary. The 30-second video, celebrating all that veterinary medicine does, previewed at 160 theaters and 2,760 screens in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and Washington, D.C., markets on June 21 and is expected to be seen by an estimated 3.2 million people before it completes its run on June 27. Visit avma.org/150 for a complete list of theaters showing the video. Click here to view the video.
AVMA goes to the movies
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Timing and method is everything for dehorning and castration
- Amino acid being studied to help breed cows during drought
- Herd health: Making a case for case definitions
- Activity and rumination monitors enhance excellent genetics
- Caution: Prussic acid poisoning can be a problem during grazing