The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has released its first-ever movie trailer, celebrating the organization’s 150th anniversary. The 30-second video, celebrating all that veterinary medicine does, previewed at 160 theaters and 2,760 screens in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and Washington, D.C., markets on June 21 and is expected to be seen by an estimated 3.2 million people before it completes its run on June 27. Visit avma.org/150 for a complete list of theaters showing the video. Click here to view the video.
AVMA goes to the movies
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows