Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
The precautionary principle
- Study focuses on bluetongue vector
- Celebrate the Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame
- Coming to AABP this week? Don’t forget these things!
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits
- AGree releases papers on challenges facing agriculture
- Timing and method is everything for dehorning and castration