Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
The precautionary principle
- Beef cow-calf nutrition consultation
- Prussic acid testing in forages
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Become BQA certified for free through October 31
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Hall of Fame recognizes renowned beef and dairy veterinarians