GrowSafe has become known for developing systems for measuring individual feed intake and feed efficiency in cattle. Now, co-CEO Alison Sunstrum explains, the company uses similar technology to monitor animal behavior, along with feed and water intake, to identify sick cattle earlier than other conventional diagnostic tools.
Monitoring behavior, performance and health
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies