At the World Dairy Expo, Juan Tricarico, PhD, with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, discusses the “Cow of the Future” project, and the veterinarian’s role in the program, which focuses on measuring, maintaining and promoting long-term sustainability in dairy production.
The cow of the future
- California Assembly member pushes for antibiotic restrictions
- Brush up on haylage history
- Zoetis launches Calf Wellness program for dairy heifers
- Elanco sees synergies in purchase of Novartis
- Male chromosome hinders female cattle reproduction
- Lilly announces agreement to acquire Novartis Animal Health