At the World Dairy Expo, Juan Tricarico, PhD, with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, discusses the “Cow of the Future” project, and the veterinarian’s role in the program, which focuses on measuring, maintaining and promoting long-term sustainability in dairy production.
The cow of the future
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows