At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians to describe what they see as the most significant advances in bovine veterinary medicine over the years they have practiced. Their diverse and insightful answers follow.
Part 2: Advances in bovine veterinary medicine
- California Assembly member pushes for antibiotic restrictions
- Brush up on haylage history
- Zoetis launches Calf Wellness program for dairy heifers
- Elanco sees synergies in purchase of Novartis
- Male chromosome hinders female cattle reproduction
- Lilly announces agreement to acquire Novartis Animal Health