At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians to describe what they see as the most significant advances in bovine veterinary medicine over the years they have practiced. Their diverse and insightful answers follow.
Part 2: Advances in bovine veterinary medicine
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards