At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians to describe what they see as the most significant advances in bovine veterinary medicine over the years they have practiced. Their diverse and insightful answers follow.
Part 1: Advances in bovine veterinary medicine
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability