A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. In 2012, the company launched a new veterinary diagnostics activity with the aim of developing solutions to combat animal diseases and zoonoses while contributing to the prudent use of antibiotics in veterinary medicine.
Discover bioMérieux veterinary diagnostic solution
- Beef cow-calf nutrition consultation
- Prussic acid testing in forages
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Become BQA certified for free through October 31
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Hall of Fame recognizes renowned beef and dairy veterinarians