During the recent Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) Forum, Chuck Adami, President and CEO, Equity Livestock Sales Association, discussed the need for uniform ADT standards among states and the value of the Interstate Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for ensuring health of shipped cattle and providing traceability. Equity operates 11 livestock auction markets in Wisconsin.
Seeking clarity in disease traceability
- Online training provides continuing education for veterinarians
- High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Tyson imposes animal welfare requirements on beef producers
- FDA issues guidance for judicious antimicrobial use
- Re-thinking Histophilus somni