Last year, the American Meat Institute (AMI) initiated its “Glass Walls Project,” developing videos with Dr. Temple Grandin to offer the public an objective, non-scripted look at livestock slaughter. At the recent Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit, AMI’s Jane Riley discussed response to the beef video released last year and the Pork video due for release this week. For more, read “Glass walls at the packing plant.”
Opening packing house doors
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability