Last year, the American Meat Institute (AMI) initiated its “Glass Walls Project,” developing videos with Dr. Temple Grandin to offer the public an objective, non-scripted look at livestock slaughter. At the recent Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit, AMI’s Jane Riley discussed response to the beef video released last year and the Pork video due for release this week. For more, read “Glass walls at the packing plant.”
Opening packing house doors
- Four considerations for choosing the best electrolyte
- Pharmacologist takes leadership role at UF veterinary college
- Dr. Tom Noffsinger to teach ISU low-stress handling clinic
- What does the reporting mandate for SECD mean?
- Disease update: Vesicular stomatitis
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled