Pull up a chair, grab some popcorn, and prepare to be entertained! Watch the finalist videos for the 2014 BCF Technology Video Contest – remember your favorite and don’t forget to vote.
The competition started about 2 months ago when BCF announced our 3rd annual Video Contest in coordination with the Annual AABP Conference held this year in Albuquerque, New Mexico – the prize is a complete Easi-Scan ultrasound package. Contestants were allowed to submit their videos before the event or they could record in our video booth at the event.
Thank you to everyone who entered the video contest – there were so many great videos, you made it really difficult for us to choose. We will get you a highlight reel soon so you can see all the videos recorded at the event, but until then we will keep you busy watching the best of the best. The BCF team watched all the videos collected - and made some hard decisions to narrow down these videos to the final 6 - now it’s your turn to determine the winner.
- Dr. Cody Creelman – Veterinary Agriculture Health Services in Airdrie, Alberta
- Leslie Hash – 4th year veterinary student at North Carolina State
- David Woodall – Logan County Animal Clinic in Russellville, Kentucky
- Jennifer Holle – 3rd year veterinary student at University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Sarah Mills – Mills Veterinary Service, LLC in Chapman, Kansas
- Joshua Smith – 3rd year veterinary student at University of Tennessee
When we notified the finalists we asked for some feedback on their reaction about getting to the final vote. We thought they may want another chance to convince you on why they should win. Watch their videos, read what they had to say, and VOTE!
Watch the videos and vote: http://www.northamerica.bcftechnology.com/blog/2014/october/video-contest-finalists-and-voting.