University of Tennessee veterinarians David E Anderson, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVS and Marc Caldwell, DVM, Dipl. ACVIM, discuss spring calving and when to assist in the process.
Spring calving: When to seek help
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows
- In disease outbreak management, flexibility can save lives, money
- Calves with Sam: Use caution when reading research results
- Merial supports infectious disease PhD program