University of Tennessee veterinarians David E Anderson, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVS and Marc Caldwell, DVM, Dipl. ACVIM, discuss spring calving and when to assist in the process.
Spring calving: When to seek help
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards