Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- AABP releases dairy and beef lameness guidelines
- House committee passes Veterinary Mobility Bill
- Weather will dictate cattle trends this year
- 19th Annual ABVP Symposium features bovine specialists
- Understanding beef-cattle lameness takes knowing where to look
- Commentary: Honoring service in cattle feeding