Missouri veterinarian Dr. Dan Goehl outlines health challenges in calves shipped to stocker operations this fall, and nutritional priorities for cow-calf producers.
Dealing with drought-stressed calves
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards