Lisa Pederson, the Extension beef quality assurance specialist North Dakota State University, discusses the goal of the Bovine Emergency Response Plan Symposium this week in Fargo, N.D.
Bovine Emergency Response Plan Symposium
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards